Huepar PV11+ - Fine-tuning Bracket Adapter
⏱ Buy Now and Save Extra 10% Off丨Code: Huepar
Free Shipping & ETA:Oct 07 - Oct 11
24 Months Official Warranty: Easy Returns & Exchanges
Huepar PV11+ - Fine-tuning Bracket Adapter
POSITIONING DEVICE FOR LINE LASERS: The bracket with 1/4"-20 male thread, the maximum depth from the 1/4''-20 thread to the back of the bracket is 9cm. It is compatible with cross line laser levels with 1/4" female thread. If your laser level has a 5/8" female thread, please purchase the conversion screw adapter AD5/8 separately.
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL AUXILIARY SPRING BACK CLIP: A separate spring back clip included in the kit is compatible with most magnetic bases at the market, increasing the adsorption force of the magnets and stability. The Back Clip offers the ability to mount to any object up to 5cm thick. The opening size of the clip can be adjusted by the fine-tuning knob. A nail hole in the clip enables to be fixed firmly on the wall.
MULTI-DIRECTIONAL FINE-TUNING BRACKET: There are four fine adjusting knobs on the bracket, help to adjust the left and right position within 0.8cm, the back and forth position within 5.5cm, the height within 9.5 cm, and the horizontal rotation 360°. An added locking knob enables to fix the working height and avoid from sliding up and down. The graduations are marked in inches and millimeters for easy readouts.
MULTIPLE INSTALLATION METHODS OF THE BRACKET: 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 female thread makes it possible to be attached to a tripod or laser pole. With the strong magnets, the bracket can be attached to the back clip at any height or other metal surfaces. Slots for screws, nails, raceways, ropes, steel sheet or optional straps are designed to make the installation much firmer. Huepar PV11+ Positioning Bracket is ideal for any job site.
HUEPAR DEDICATED LASER WINDOW ADAPTER: A dedicated adapter included helps to hang the laser tool, bringing the laser window closer to the wall. At this time, the bracket can be inverted or flipped sideways. Due to the special design of the groove, Huepar PV11+ adapter is only suitable for certain models: Huepar S02CG, S03CG/S03CG-L, S03DG/S03DG-L, S04CG/S04CG-L, P02CG, P03CG, P04CG
Specification of Huepar PV11+ Adjustable Base:
Magnetic Pivoting Bracket with Dedicated Window Adapter:
- Height Adjustment Graduations: mm / inch
- Male Thread for Laser Level: 1/4"-20
- Female Thread for Tripod or laser pole: 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11
- The length of the male thread to the side of the bracket: 3-9 cm
- Load capacity: 3KG
- Net Weight & Size: 443g & 23 x 18.7 x 7 cm
- Adjustment: 360-degree horizontal rotation, X-axis (adjust the horizontal position left and right), Y-axis (adjust the horizontal position back and forth), Height adjustment.
- The adapter is only compatible with: Huepar S02CG, S03CG/S03CG-L, S03DG/S03DG-L, S04CG/S04CG-L, P02CG, P03CG, P04CG
Multi-functional Auxiliary Back Clip:
- The opening size of the clip: 0.5 - 5cm
- The size of the steel sheet: 15 x 5cm
- Net Weight & Size: 309g , 18.7 x 7 x 3.8 cm
- Adjustment: Opening size of clip
Multi-functional Adjustable Auxiliary Spring Back Clip
- The spring back clip is compatible with most magnetic bases at the market, increasing the adsorption force of the magnets and stability.
- The opening size of the clip can be adjusted, offers the ability to mount to any object up to 5cm thick.
- A nail hole in the clip enables to be fixed firmly on the wall.
- The size of the steel plate of the back clip is 5cm (W) x 15cm (L).
Multidirectional Adjustable Bracket
- Adjust the height within 9.5 cm. A locking knob enables to fix the working height.
- The graduations are marked in inches and millimeters for easy readouts.
- Adjust the position back and forth within 5.5cm to suit for laser tools of different size.
- Make 360° adjustments clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Adjust the horizontal position left and right within 0.8cm.
Multiple Installation Methods of the Bracket
- With the strong magnets, the bracket can be attached to the back clip at any height or other metal surfaces.
- The magnetic bracket has 1/4 In-20 and 5/8 In-11 threaded mounts on the bottom delivering versatility to be used with standard tripod or pole mounts.
- Slots for screws, nails, raceways or optional straps are designed to make the installation much firmer.
Huepar Dedicated Laser Window Adapter
- A dedicated adapter included helps to hang the laser tool, bringing the laser window closer to the wall. At this time, the bracket can be inverted or flipped sideways.
- Due to the special design of the groove, Huepar adapter is only suitable for certain models:
- Huepar S02CG, S03CG/S03CG-L, S03DG/S03DG-L, S04CG/S04CG-L, P02CG, P03CG, P04CG
- 1 x Magnetic Pivoting Bracket
- 1 x Multi-functional Auxiliary Spring Back Clip
- 1 x Huepar Dedicated Laser Window Adapter
- 1 x Operation Instruction
All official website orders will automatically receive a free 2-year membership warranty.
We insist on providing customers with high-quality products and promise to provide customers with 24-month worry-free after-sales service.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: 1-2 working days
- Shipping time: 2-5 working days
We offer free shipping on orders of £99 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be shown on the address-filing page once the order is settled.
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
2. Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
4. Paypal Credit
5. Apple Pay
6. Google Pay
7. Shop Pay
8. Affirm Financing (excluding West Virginia and Iowa)
9. Bank Transfer
PREMIUM SERVICE, SUPERIOR QUALITY
24/7 Premium service team
Equipped with factory-trained experts, Huepar's consumer service team strives to find the right solution for your needs – from advice to sales and repair & maintenance services.
You can enjoy efficient support from Huepar- we promise to respond in 24hrs and solve the problem in 48hrs.
Lifetime Customer Support
All Huepar products come with lifetime customer support - no worries about exceeding the service period.
All product defects, such as accuracy malfunction, battery and charger damage and requests for replacement parts will be dealt with on time, every time.
Note: Please contact our customer care using online chat service at https://huepar.com/support or email“email@example.com”if there is any problem with your payment.
You Might Also Like
Do not point the laser beam directly into the eyes.
The device is a laser class 2 laser product according to IEC / EN60825-1 / 2014. It is allowed to use the device without any further safety precautions.
The eye protection is usually secured by aversion reactions and blink reflex.
Huepar Laser Level has undergone laboratory benchmark testing to ensure that the working temperature range of the product is: -10℃ ~ 50℃ / 14℉ ~ 122℉; the recommended temperature for product storage is: -20℃ ~ 70℃ / -4℉ ~ 158℉.